Read more here
Read more here Read more here Read more here Read more here

The White House

Home Forums 3D Model Showcase The White House

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tony Harris 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tony Harris
    Keymaster

The White House 3d Model

So this morning i started to block out the model of the White House after spending an hour or so gathering reference materials. It does not help that i am full of flu mind but i am soldiering on with a dripping nose!

White House 3D Model

Started to block out the front upper sections of the White House.

The White House in Cinema 4d - Luxxlabs

The White House Hanging light - Luxxlabs

Started modeling the large light that hangs from the entrance of the White House.

The White House Tiffany Doors

The President’s Front Door! Added around 1830, the North Portico was added to the White House, in keeping with the Federal Style and the original designs for the building. During the late Victorian era, Louis C Tiffany installed Tiffany glass in the windows, as he had throughout the house, later removed in the 1902 renovation. I will add the glass current glass door but for now i wanted to add the original doors.

The White House 3D Model

The White House 3D Model

I have started working on the front facade detailing adding the windows and modeling them as separate objects, blue prints of the White House are hard to come by..

The White-house 3D Model Front Windows - 3D Models - Luxxlabs.com

The White-house 3D Model Front Windows Closeup - 3D Models - Luxxlabs.com

The White_House Bottom Windows - 3D Models - Luxxlabs

Managed to make a start on the lower levels of the White House today! Made some decent progress on blocking out the elements.

The White House Lower Levels Windows - 3D Models - Luxxlabs.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

Documentation